Needham, Massachusetts – Dr. Christopher Nguyen, President and CEO of Arimo, a Panasonic company in Silicon Valley, has joined the Trust for University Innovation in Vietnam’s board of directors. Christopher is a widely respected entrepreneur who has founded multiple cutting-edge technology companies. Christopher is deeply committed to Vietnam, which he left as a teenager. He recognizes Vietnam’s potential in computer science and artificial intelligence and is especially excited to help FUV develop its capabilities in those fields. He is also no stranger to the challenges and opportunities associated with creating a university ab initio, having joined the founding faculty of the computer science department at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). We are thrilled to welcome Dr. Nguyen to the TUIV board.
- Ms. Nga Tran, investment fund manager and corporate financing advisor, joins TUIV board
- FUV inaugurates Crescent Plaza Campus
- Christina Williams named TUIV CFO
- Dr. Christopher Nguyen, entrepreneur and computer scientist, joins TUIV board
- Ted Osius joins FUV as Vice President
- Invitation to Join FUV in a Unique Co-Design Year – Now is the Time to Apply!
- What’s a Liberal Arts Education? FUV seminar in Hanoi draws over 200 attendees
- Launch of FUV’s Inaugural Master’s in Public Policy Class
- FUV appoints Ryan Derby-Talbot Chief Academic Officer
- FUV’s Campus Master Plan is Unveiled