Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – FUV passed another milestone on June 2, 2017, when the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam awarded the university its operating license. The license follows the establishment license granted in the spring 2016 and gives FUV the greenlight to launch academic programs. FUV will open a Master’s in Public Policy program in the fall 2017 and expects to introduce an undergraduate program in the fall 2018.
- Ms. Nga Tran, investment fund manager and corporate financing advisor, joins TUIV board
- FUV inaugurates Crescent Plaza Campus
- Christina Williams named TUIV CFO
- Dr. Christopher Nguyen, entrepreneur and computer scientist, joins TUIV board
- Ted Osius joins FUV as Vice President
- Invitation to Join FUV in a Unique Co-Design Year – Now is the Time to Apply!
- What’s a Liberal Arts Education? FUV seminar in Hanoi draws over 200 attendees
- Launch of FUV’s Inaugural Master’s in Public Policy Class
- FUV appoints Ryan Derby-Talbot Chief Academic Officer
- FUV’s Campus Master Plan is Unveiled