Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – As the first American-style university in Vietnam committed to academic independence, open inquiry, research, and critical analysis, embedded in Vietnamese society, FUV represents an exciting venture in the continuing line of higher education exchange that infuses the US-Vietnam relationship. On June 6th, 2017, at a ceremony hosted by US Ambassador Ted Osius, FUV received grant awards totaling $15.5 million dollars from the U.S. Government in support of the development of the university. This support includes a three-year $7.2M USAID award to FUV and an $8.3M grant from the Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs administered through TUIV.
- Ms. Nga Tran, investment fund manager and corporate financing advisor, joins TUIV board
- FUV inaugurates Crescent Plaza Campus
- Christina Williams named TUIV CFO
- Dr. Christopher Nguyen, entrepreneur and computer scientist, joins TUIV board
- Ted Osius joins FUV as Vice President
- Invitation to Join FUV in a Unique Co-Design Year – Now is the Time to Apply!
- What’s a Liberal Arts Education? FUV seminar in Hanoi draws over 200 attendees
- Launch of FUV’s Inaugural Master’s in Public Policy Class
- FUV appoints Ryan Derby-Talbot Chief Academic Officer
- FUV’s Campus Master Plan is Unveiled