Needham, Massachusetts – Ms. Nga Tran, Partner and Co-Founder of S2S+ Advisors LLC, has joined the Trust for University Innovation in Vietnam’s board of directors. Nga is an experienced financial sector executive and entrepreneur, who began her career at J.P. Morgan Chase in New York City and went on to co-found two financial services and advisory firms. Her extensive nonprofit experience includes service on the board of a private secondary school and the establishment of an NGO that advances clean water solutions in Vietnam. Nga is keen to contribute to the Fulbright University Vietnam project because of its mission to provide young Vietnamese with a world-class university education within the country. She believes that Fulbright University Vietnam’s multi-disciplinary curriculum, innovation labs, modern facilities and transparent academic environment will benefit Vietnam’s diverse society and strengthen its economy. “Fulbright University Vietnam will be the destination for a 21st Century university education in Vietnam,” remarks Ms. Tran. We are delighted to welcome Ms. Nga Tran to the TUIV board.
- Ms. Nga Tran, investment fund manager and corporate financing advisor, joins TUIV board
- FUV inaugurates Crescent Plaza Campus
- Christina Williams named TUIV CFO
- Dr. Christopher Nguyen, entrepreneur and computer scientist, joins TUIV board
- Ted Osius joins FUV as Vice President
- Invitation to Join FUV in a Unique Co-Design Year – Now is the Time to Apply!
- What’s a Liberal Arts Education? FUV seminar in Hanoi draws over 200 attendees
- Launch of FUV’s Inaugural Master’s in Public Policy Class
- FUV appoints Ryan Derby-Talbot Chief Academic Officer
- FUV’s Campus Master Plan is Unveiled