There is no off the shelf manual for building a new university. Among the most common approaches is to partner with existing institutions. Branch campuses and satellites of US universities have proliferated in recent years. As we embarked on the process of designing FUV, we engaged with a number of great US universities to explore opportunities to involve them in the design and development of the university. We learned a great deal from these discussions are grateful for the schools who took the time to engage with us. Ultimately, we concluded that if our goal was to create a new university from a blank slate, to innovate rather than replicate existing models, FUV would be best served by assembling its own team and working with the most innovative minds wherever they may be.
- Ms. Nga Tran, investment fund manager and corporate financing advisor, joins TUIV board
- FUV inaugurates Crescent Plaza Campus
- Christina Williams named TUIV CFO
- Dr. Christopher Nguyen, entrepreneur and computer scientist, joins TUIV board
- Ted Osius joins FUV as Vice President
- Invitation to Join FUV in a Unique Co-Design Year – Now is the Time to Apply!
- What’s a Liberal Arts Education? FUV seminar in Hanoi draws over 200 attendees
- Launch of FUV’s Inaugural Master’s in Public Policy Class
- FUV appoints Ryan Derby-Talbot Chief Academic Officer
- FUV’s Campus Master Plan is Unveiled